We have a fun, new club for you! Our birthday club will be held once a month, and there's just 12 spots available. If your birthday is in March, you will get to choose the pattern for March. If we have two people whose birthday is in the same month, we will move one to another month. Here's how it works.
1. Choose your pattern. Block should be basic piecing and be for a confident beginner to intermediate. No
complex blocks please!
2. Choose the colors you would like. Let the members know which colors they can use to make the block, or if
it's a free for all! If you would like, you can supply the fabric you would like used.
3. Blocks can be no larger than 12 1/2 inch unfinished.
4. You must commit to a year of membership to give all members their entire quilt. If you ca't make it on a particular month, you still have to commit to making the block.
5. You must use quilt shop quality fabrics.
6. FCQC will supply copying, cake and ice cream!
Sign up by clicking HERE. Don't forget . . . there's only room for 12 people, so hurry! Starts in March!