Come join this fun club where your fellow quilters will help you make a quilt. You pick the pattern (that may have up to 12 blocks). Here's how it works:
1. Choose your pattern. Block should be basic piecing and be for a confident beginner to intermediate. No
complex blocks please!
2. Choose the colors you would like. Let the members know which colors they can use to make the block, or if
it's a free for all! If you would like, you can supply the fabric you would like used.
3. Blocks can be no larger than 12 1/2 inch unfinished.
4. You must commit to a year of membership to give all members their entire quilt.
5. You must use quilt shop quality fabrics.
6. FCQC will supply copying, cake and ice cream!